POSTDATE: Wed 7/18/2012
CITY: Fort Smith-Fayetteville
COUNTRY: United States of America
Position: Assistant Creative Services Director
Reports To: Creative Services Director
KHBS/KHOG-TV - Fort Smith-Fayetteville, Arkansas
Burning desire to WIN? Polished promo reel? Hearst Television, one of the premier broadcast companies in the country has an opening for Assistant Creative Services Director at KHBS/KHOG-TV, ABC 40/29 in Fort Smith/Fayetteville, AR. Ideal candidate will be skilled at branding, marketing and promotion in today's and tomorrow's multi-platform visual communications.
We are hunting for a highly competitive producer with the desire to develop and execute great ideas. This is not an entry level position. From news image to digital platform branding and everything in between, experienced applicants will need to show us they're skilled at writing, shooting, design and editing of original marketing.
Situated among the Ozark Mountains, the Fort Smith/Fayetteville, Arkansas area is surrounded by the natural beauty of the great outdoors. Work-life harmony also includes cool lakes and rivers, a world-renowned art museum, state of the art performing arts centers, rich American history and a vibrant nightlife
We like to have fun and we have a lot to advance. If you are motivated to succeed and ready to take your life's work to new levels then Arkansas will be a "Natural" fit for you.
- Write, Produce, Shoot, Edit impactful multi-platform promotion
- Development and execution of on-air and off-air marketing plans
- Oversee daily production of ABC and syndicated programming promotion.
- Assist with daily logs for ABC
- Coordinate and lead execution of external advertising
- Three years' experience as a Writer/Producer/Editor, preferably in local television
- Two years non-linear editing experience is required
- Strong writing, shooting and editing skills
- Self-starter with big ideas
- Graphic design production, including animation skills are preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- High School diploma
- Bachelor's Degree or some college preferred
- Relevant work experience in lieu of college is acceptable
Please forward your résumé and a demo reel of work to:
Creative Services Director
2809 Ajax Avenue, Suite 200
Rogers, AR 72758