COMPANY: Olympusat, Inc.
POSTDATE: Tue 6/19/2012
CITY: West Palm Beach
COUNTRY: United States of America
Olympusat, Inc. (Olympusat) owns, operates and distributes independent linear and non-linear programming networks to the Cable, Satellite, and Telco industry, in addition to multi-platforms including mobile applications, IPTV and broadband networks.
In 2011, Olympusat has also launched two new strategic business units - Olympusat Telecom and Olympusat Digital Production. Olympusat Telecom is offering complete communications solutions for both the enterprise and consumer markets worldwide while Olympusat Digital Production provides Production and Post-Production services such as Optical Scanning, Complete Video Restoration and Color Correction services that revive classic movies for the 21st century high-definition video platforms of today. Spanish audio dubbing services are provided to customers in the United States and Latin America from our professional studios located in the heart of México City's Polanco district. Our Digital Production team produces high-quality high-definition (HD) video production for various companies in the cable and broadcast television space in the United States today. We are currently looking to fill the following job position:
For the Vice President of Marketing position, we are seeking candidates with proven and verifiable track record to lead growing company that owns and operates multiple linear and non-linear television networks, specializing in Spanish Language, Faith & Family and Specialty Networks.
• Must be able to demonstrate the ability to lead and oversee multiple facets of marketing initiatives: affiliate marketing, digital strategies, social marketing, business to business in addition to consumer and brand marketing.
• Lead the development and implementation of marketing plans to achieve strategic objectives, missions, and goals as well as to drive growth in revenue and earnings.
• Work very closely with Distribution Sales team regarding distributor strategy, marketing partnerships and affiliate marketing needs.
• Building a high impact marketing organization, and executing on innovative and impactful marketing initiatives.
• Ensure marketing strategies are aligned with, and supportive of, Olympusat's overall business plan. This will require working with and influencing key functional partners in the development and execution of marketing and brand enhancement strategies.
• Must be dynamic, leader, team builder with strategic skills and results driven.
• Extensive experience across industries that include the multi-channel video or network marketplace, including Hispanic media, a plus.
• Must be well connected and have existing MVPD relationships with MSO, Satellite and Telco partners. and be able to work in advancing industry and effectuate strategic marketing roadmap & execution to meet and exceed company objectives.
• Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Demonstrate ability to work collaboratively across multifunctional teams and with a diverse workforce.
• Strong organizational leadership and time management skills.
• Confidence presenting to large groups of people.
• Develop and motivate professional marketing team through effective implementation of performance and career development programs.
• Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information.
• Preferred working experience within the media, broadcasting, publishing, entertainment fields.
• Competitive intelligence in the, Multichannel Video, M&E and digital streaming space
• Product development and strategy
• Strategic pricing
• Product management
• Corporate marketing
• Develop national, local and regional marketing organizations
• Work closely with Promotions department
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or 10 + years in a related field required.
• Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
• Strong communication skills, written and oral.
• Proficient with office equipment: computer (Microsoft Windows operating system), multifunction printer/scanner/fax/phone.
• Computer skills with office equipment and software (Word, Excel, Adobe, Powerpoint and Salesforce).
• Digital and social media experience a plus
*Executive compensation includes base salary, contingent bonuses and other company benefits.
Candidates should submit resumes to HumanResources@olympusat.com
No phone calls please.
Relocation is not included.