Chris Scarlata has been promoted to vice president of design at Comedy Central. In his new position, Scarlata will oversee the promotional design of the Comedy Central brand across all media and report to Bob Salazar, senior vice president and executive creator director of brand creative.Scarlata has been with Comedy Central since 1998, most recently serving as design director for on-air promotions. Prior to arriving at the network, Scarlata was a designer at Howlett and Co. He graduated from Rutgers University with bachelor’s degrees in fine art/graphic design and political science.
- The Walt Disney Company, Panasonic, Dolby Laboratories Make Cornerstone Donations to SMPTE Centennial Campaign
- Primestream Products on Display at CAPER 2014:
- Wohler Products at CCW 2014
- Volicon Products and Applications at Inter BEE 2014:
- Junior Hollywood Radio and Television Society Partners with NYTVF to Present Its First Annual Script Competition
- PIVOT AND LYFT DRIVE PEOPLE TO POLLS THIS MID-TERM ELECTION
- MFM-BCCA Announces Lineup for BCCA Media Credit Seminar
- NewBay Media’s TV Sector Announces Leadership Change
- Open to the Broadcast Community and General Public, the Training Session Will Take Place Dec. 8-9 in Washington, D.C.
- Blonder Tongue CCW 2014 Exhibitor Preview