Chris Scarlata has been promoted to vice president of design at Comedy Central. In his new position, Scarlata will oversee the promotional design of the Comedy Central brand across all media and report to Bob Salazar, senior vice president and executive creator director of brand creative.Scarlata has been with Comedy Central since 1998, most recently serving as design director for on-air promotions. Prior to arriving at the network, Scarlata was a designer at Howlett and Co. He graduated from Rutgers University with bachelor’s degrees in fine art/graphic design and political science.
- SMPTE Confers 'Fellow' Status on Eight Members of Motion-Imaging Technology Industry
- Music Mix Mobile Streamlines On-Location Audio Recording Workflows With Sonnet's Echo Express III-R and xMac mini Server
- Nexidia and Telestream Announce Integration of Nexidia QC Caption Verification Tool Into Vantage Workflow Automation Environment
- ioGates Signs Long-Term Partnership Agreement With the Danish Broadcasting Corporation
- Digital Alert Systems Adds DASDEC Support for DM Engineering Switching Devices
- SMPTE Announces 2014 Honorees and Award Winners
- CueScript Adds Visual Technologies India (VTI) to its Growing Slate of Worldwide Distributors
- Mariner xVu(TM) Now Monitoring More Than 20 Million Devices
- Central Perk Opens in New York City to Celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Premiere of ‘Friends’
- El Rey Network and Mark Burnett's One Three Media Announce Start of Production on 'Lucha Underground'