Chris Scarlata has been promoted to vice president of design at Comedy Central. In his new position, Scarlata will oversee the promotional design of the Comedy Central brand across all media and report to Bob Salazar, senior vice president and executive creator director of brand creative.Scarlata has been with Comedy Central since 1998, most recently serving as design director for on-air promotions. Prior to arriving at the network, Scarlata was a designer at Howlett and Co. He graduated from Rutgers University with bachelor’s degrees in fine art/graphic design and political science.
- Mariner xVu(TM) Now Monitoring Over 30 Million Devices
- Thomson Video Networks Names Stephan Richard Vice President, Strategy and Business Development
- NETIA Partners With CDM to Address Rapid Expansion of India's Radio Broadcasting Marketplace
- Sennheiser Delivers Pristine and Reliable Audio as 49th Annual CMA Awards Reach 13 Million Viewers
- Disney Dinosaurs: The T-Rex Paleo Diet Now Includes Wings from AV Stumpfl!
- Sound Devices, LLC Announces Comprehensive Firmware Update for its Full Line of Rack-Mount Recorders
- Latest Release of LIVE+ NewsBook Software From Dejero Enables BGAN-HDR and Bonding for Live Video Streaming
- Raiffeisen Bank Deploys Riedel Media Network and Communications Gear for Massive Corporate Event
- TELEMUNDO ON TRACK TO DELIVER BEST NOVEMBER PRIMETIME IN NETWORK HISTORY AMONG TOTAL VIEWERS AND ADULTS 18-49
- Record Number of Attendees Enjoys Rich Lineup of Speakers and Exhibitors at SMPTE(R) 2015 Annual Technical Conference & Exhibition