Chris Scarlata has been promoted to vice president of design at Comedy Central. In his new position, Scarlata will oversee the promotional design of the Comedy Central brand across all media and report to Bob Salazar, senior vice president and executive creator director of brand creative.Scarlata has been with Comedy Central since 1998, most recently serving as design director for on-air promotions. Prior to arriving at the network, Scarlata was a designer at Howlett and Co. He graduated from Rutgers University with bachelor’s degrees in fine art/graphic design and political science.
- ABC10/KGTV Surpasses Month of a Million Meals Goal
- ChyronHego Technology Gives Life to Tinker Bell and Other Stunning Visual Effects in NBC's 'Peter Pan Live!'
- QUANTUM TO SPEAK AT STORAGE VISIONS 2015
- Volicon Announces Collaboration With Adobe to Accelerate Capture and Editing of Broadcast Content
- Archimedia CMO to Address Media Collaboration Workflows at Storage Visions 2015
- Kelly Fair Named Wohler Vice President of Sales
- Ohio's WBNS-10TV Expands Deployment of Dejero Mobile Newsgathering Systems
- Australia's Staging Connections Upgrades Crown Melbourne Communications With Riedel Acrobat Intercom System
- PIVOT TO PREMIERE 'FORTITUDE,' NETWORK’S FIRST ORIGINAL DRAMA SERIES ON THURSDAY, JANUARY 29 AT 10:00 PM ET WITH A TWO-HOUR TELEVISION EVENT
- Premier League Matches on mun2 This Saturday December 20