Chris Scarlata has been promoted to vice president of design at Comedy Central. In his new position, Scarlata will oversee the promotional design of the Comedy Central brand across all media and report to Bob Salazar, senior vice president and executive creator director of brand creative.Scarlata has been with Comedy Central since 1998, most recently serving as design director for on-air promotions. Prior to arriving at the network, Scarlata was a designer at Howlett and Co. He graduated from Rutgers University with bachelor’s degrees in fine art/graphic design and political science.
- Sound Designers: Try NYC Ambisonics for Free!
- Harmonic Powers Japan's First Live, Full-Frame 4K Ultra HD Channel for EHIME CATV
- Harmonic BIRTV 2015 EXHIBITOR PREVIEW
- Amagi IBC2015 EXHIBITOR PREVIEW
- TV2 Denmark Pushes the Boundaries of Live News Coverage With AVIWEST DMNG System
- Axon Showcases Control & Monitoring, Transport Stream Monitoring and Master Control at SET 2015
- Albis Elcon IBC2015 EXHIBITOR PREVIEW
- SMPTE(R) and HPA(R) Issue Call for Entries for SMPTE-HPA Student Film Festival
- Volicon Introduces End-to-End Distribution Monitoring Platform for Linear and OTT Services
- New Forscene Features and Hands-On Demo at IBC2015