Chris Scarlata has been promoted to vice president of design at Comedy Central. In his new position, Scarlata will oversee the promotional design of the Comedy Central brand across all media and report to Bob Salazar, senior vice president and executive creator director of brand creative.Scarlata has been with Comedy Central since 1998, most recently serving as design director for on-air promotions. Prior to arriving at the network, Scarlata was a designer at Howlett and Co. He graduated from Rutgers University with bachelor’s degrees in fine art/graphic design and political science.
- BBC America Announces Special Programming and Nationwide Theatrical Events to Launch Doctor Who’s First Season Starring Peter Capaldi
- Teri Polo and Martin Cummins to Star in ‘The Christmas Shepherd’ on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
- Wohler Provides Custom Monitoring Solution to France Télévisions
- Harmonic Products at BIRTV
- SuperSport Outside Broadcast Installs Another Calrec Console to Complete Its Transition to HD in South Africa
- Sonnet Now Shipping Award-Winning New xMac Pro Server
- Dejero Launches LIVE+ Carrier System
- The Garden Relies on Forscene to Accelerate Editing Workflow for 'On the Yorkshire Buses'
- Telestream to Announce New File-Based Workflow Automation and Video Processing at IBC
- Heuvelman Uses Riedel Gear to Create Integrated A/V, Data, and Intercom Solution for Rabobank Hockey World Cup 2014