Chris Scarlata has been promoted to vice president of design at Comedy Central. In his new position, Scarlata will oversee the promotional design of the Comedy Central brand across all media and report to Bob Salazar, senior vice president and executive creator director of brand creative.Scarlata has been with Comedy Central since 1998, most recently serving as design director for on-air promotions. Prior to arriving at the network, Scarlata was a designer at Howlett and Co. He graduated from Rutgers University with bachelor’s degrees in fine art/graphic design and political science.
- MFM-BCCA Announces Lineup for BCCA Media Credit Seminar
- NewBay Media’s TV Sector Announces Leadership Change
- Open to the Broadcast Community and General Public, the Training Session Will Take Place Dec. 8-9 in Washington, D.C.
- Blonder Tongue CCW 2014 Exhibitor Preview
- MultiDyne Appoints Inviso as Master Distributor for Latin America and the Caribbean
- Riedel Communications CCW Expo 2014 Product Preview
- Wohler Names Key Code Media a U.S. Distributor for Tachyon Wormhole Retiming Solution
- Blackmagic Design Cameras, HyperDeck and Teranex Used In Foo Fighters’ ‘Sonic Highways’
- CROWN MEDIA SIGNS DEAL WITH PRIME FOCUS TECHNOLOGIES (PFT) FOR CLOUD BASED CONTENT MANAGEMENT
- NETIA at BITAM 2014