Consultants are putting together their own fates and fortunes. EARLE JONES, a consulting guru and CLIFF ABROMATS, a former News Director have added GRAEME NEWELL who’s got the promotion thing nailed. The three have formed a new company targeting emotional branding as a way to get eyeballs to TV screens. Cool. Abromats Newell ils the name.
- Sound Designers: Try NYC Ambisonics for Free!
- Harmonic Powers Japan's First Live, Full-Frame 4K Ultra HD Channel for EHIME CATV
- Harmonic BIRTV 2015 EXHIBITOR PREVIEW
- Amagi IBC2015 EXHIBITOR PREVIEW
- TV2 Denmark Pushes the Boundaries of Live News Coverage With AVIWEST DMNG System
- Axon Showcases Control & Monitoring, Transport Stream Monitoring and Master Control at SET 2015
- Albis Elcon IBC2015 EXHIBITOR PREVIEW
- SMPTE(R) and HPA(R) Issue Call for Entries for SMPTE-HPA Student Film Festival
- Volicon Introduces End-to-End Distribution Monitoring Platform for Linear and OTT Services
- New Forscene Features and Hands-On Demo at IBC2015