Consultants are putting together their own fates and fortunes. EARLE JONES, a consulting guru and CLIFF ABROMATS, a former News Director have added GRAEME NEWELL who’s got the promotion thing nailed. The three have formed a new company targeting emotional branding as a way to get eyeballs to TV screens. Cool. Abromats Newell ils the name.
- Eight different functions on one board with Crystal Vision’s SYNNER 310
- Crystal Vision brings squeeze back, MADI and control products to IBC 2014 (Stand 2.B11)
- TRAVELCHANNEL.COM LAUNCHES ORIGINAL DIGITAL SERIES, 'ALL AMERICAN SIDESHOW'
- Ovation Waltzes in As a Prima Sponsor of the 4th annual ‘Celebration of Dance’ Gala Presented By the Dizzy Feet Foundation
- Shaftesbury Secures Television Rights to Award-Winning Young Adult Book Series Wondrous Strange
- ‘Outlander’ Fans Rejoice – The Long Wait Is Almost Over!
- Emmy® Nomination Reaction: Bear McCreary BLACK SAILS
- Showtime® Honored With 24 Emmy® Nominations
- CBS Leads All Broadcast Networks With 47 Emmy Award Nominations
- OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network Receives Primetime Emmy Nomination for Documentary Film ‘Running From Crazy’