Broadcasting & Cable - January 7, 2013
'Jimmy Kimmel Live' Turns 10
As he celebrates a decade at ABC and preps his move to 11:35 p.m., Jimmy Kimmel says he has no reason to be nervous—and yes, he would go on Leno again.
- Media Companies Counting on New Measurement
- Drubbing the DVR
- Station to Station
- Best Part of 2013: A Step Closer to Election '14
- In Wake of Failed Talkers, the New Key Word Is 'Test'
- Mobilizing the TV Business Remains a Challenge
- Washington Watch
- Making a Case for Court-Watching