Broadcasting & Cable - March 5, 2012
March 6 may be Super in terms of the number of delegates up for grabs, with 10 states holding primaries or caucuses. But the amount spent on television by the candidates and their corresponding Super PACs with the big day approaching was less than stellar.
- Market Eye
- Solid Daytona 500 Primetime Could Drive NASCAR for Fox
- ESPN to Push Ad Sales Across Multiple Screens
- In a Flyover State
- In a Flyover State: Stern Has a New TV Gig— His Pal Kimmel Deserves One
- For News Outlets, Not Just Any Day
- With 'Friends' Like These, Who Needs Standard-Def?
- Broadcast Operators’ New Play ‘Book
- Washington Watch
- Santorum Backs Media Content Critics
- Editorial: More Than Numbers