Broadcasting & Cable - February 14, 2010
Handicapping the Upfront Stakes
Thanks to a strong scatter market and a (hopefully) steadying economy, the buzz-inducing upfront is expected to rebound in 2010. Here's what will dictate just how far it bounces back.
- Market Eye
- Fast Track
- Big Games, Big Stars, Big Money
- Can Cable Keep Making Big Off-Net Bets?
- America Braces for DeGeneres Versus Vonn
- Cable Still Strong, but Analysts Rein In Expectations
- Media Consultant Frank Magid Passes Away at 78
- Station to Station
- Investing in Investigative
- Washington Watch
- Media Ready to Back Childhood Obesity Plan