Broadcasting & Cable - May 4, 2009
Stations Search for Gold In a Post-Newspaper Landscape
As major markets say goodbye to well-established dailies, localtelevision executives are studying what new prospects await them in apaper-free world.
- Market Eye
- Cable Programmers Increase International Focus
- BC Week
- May 4 - 10: NBC Infront, John Kerry and the Future of Journalism, the End of 'Dollhouse'? and more...
- Fast Track
- Lionsgate TV Ramps Up Reality Slate
- Ford Still Driving TV Deals
- NBC's Pilot Upfront About 'Infront'
- Obama Taps Clyburn for FCC
- Left Coast Bias
- Live Together or Die Alone
- Station to Station
- LATV's Strategic Shift
- Washington Watch
- Obama Earns High Marks for Media Focus