Broadcasting & Cable - February 23, 2009
Can MTV Get Its Groove Back?
With ratings down in key demos, the network hopes a bevy of neworiginal shows will bring back young men—and its trendsetting image.
- Market Eye
- BC Beat
- Yahoo on TV? Sounds Like 'Diggnation'
- BC Week
- Feb. 23 - March 1: Golden Mike Gala, Rosie O'Donnell at Paley, Top Chef Finale and More...
- Fast Track
- Livin' Large Still Equals Big Ratings
- NAB 2009: Shrinking Broadcast Presence At 2009 Show
- Headlines from Multichannel News
- Wonder Women Hosts Set
- DTV Switch: Not Bad
- Left Coast Bias
- All Eyes on CBS
- Station to Station
- Analog TV Keeps Tornado Victims Tuned In
- Take Five
- Williams: 'Nightly News' Dominates With Tone