Broadcasting & Cable - February 2, 2009
Digging for Dollars
Local TV stations get creative to make up for lack of automotive bucks and a generally downbeat economy.
- Market Eye
- NBCU Exploring Partnerships for Fresh 'Lipstick'
- BC Beat
- ANALYSIS: Covering the Obama Girls? Use Kid Gloves
- BC Week
- Where to be & what to watch…
- Fast Track
- TNT Pilots 'First and Last'
- As If We Needed Proof
- Analyst Says CBS, Other Networks in “Free Fall”
- Hispanic Group Seeks Probe of ‘Hate Speech’
- Gannett Broadcasting Flat for Q4, Total Year
- B&C Will Introduce Design Change Next Week
- NBC Picks Up 12 More Howie Do It
- Headlines from Multichannel News
- TVB May Re-Revise '09 Forecast
- Disney-ABC Will Slash 400 Jobs
- CBS, Letterman in New Deal Talks
- Christina Norman Joins OWN As CEO
- Special Katie Can’t Top Fox’s Idol
- Thomson To Sell Grass Valley Unit
- Left Coast Bias
- Frugal: The New Cool
- Station to Station
- NATPE 2009: Stations Buckle Down
- Take Five
- Will Obama Up BET's Game?
- Washington Watch
- June 12: DTV's New Date Still Uncertain