Broadcasting & Cable - January 4, 2009
As Martin prepares to exit his post as FCC chairman, he talks exclusively to Bmp;C 's John Eggerton about his successes and defeats, and defends a regulatory approach that ticked off cable big-time and occasionally had fellow commissioners taking their own shots at policies and processes.
- Market Eye
- BC Beat
- The Tale of How We Got to 'Sesame Street'
- BC Week
- Where to be & what to watch…
- Fast Track
- 'Seinfeld' to Debut In HD
- Tribune, WWE Partner on 'WWE Superstars'
- SciFiWire.com to Become Standalone News Site
- Ad World Looks for Recession's Silver Lining
- Left Coast Bias
- Left Coast Bias: Is Joel McHale A Late-Night Contender?
- Station to Station
- 'Teen Kids News' Passes 200-Station Milestone