Broadcasting & Cable - October 5, 2008
California Stations Plan for 'The Big One'
With scientists predicting a 99% chance that California will be rocked by an earthquake measuring 6.7 or higher sometime in the next 30 years, local stations are busier than ever preparing for the inevitable day when The Big One hits.
- Market Eye
- BC Week
- Where to be & what to watch…
- Fast Track
- Election, Economy Only Primetime Hits
- Hot Market for Business Channels
- Fringe Element Gets Fox Nod
- Senate Passes Child Safe TV Act
- LIN Stations Go Dark in Retrans Row
- Biden-Palin Debate Beats Their Bosses'
- AMC Developing new Mars Drama
- USA Network is Q3 Ratings Champ
- Ion's Burgess Warns Of Credit Crisis
- Dexter Season Premiere Kills
- Headlines from Multichannel News
- Left Coast Bias
- LEFT COAST BIAS: Do We Have a Prayer?
- Station to Station
- Allbritton's Power Couple: WJLA, Politico
- Take Five
- Martin Savidge Puts Focus on the World
- Washington Watch
- Hill Hot Over DTV Education 'Gap'