Broadcasting & Cable - December 16, 2007
With daytime ratings drifting downward, syndicators large and small are redefining the way they do business. No one syndicator is approaching the economics in the same way, but like practiced lottery players, they're all hoping for the next Oprah Winfrey Show, Dr. Phil, Wheel of Fortune or Jeopardy!, any show that will throw off $100 million-plus annually.
- Market Eye
- DGA Ready for Talks in 2008
- Will Give-Backs Become Contagious?
- BC Beat
- Tales of Roger King (the Printable Ones)
- BC Week
- Where to be and what to watch…
- Fast Track
- Strike Synergy
- Political Ads Pinch Holiday Spots
- FCC May Issue Tougher Standards
- Comcast Sues NFL Over Campaign
- Left Coast Bias
- King of Candor
- Station to Station
- Granite Hopes to Rock On
- Take Five
- Martha Stewart: TV's Homebody
- Washington Watch
- Where's the Beef?