Broadcasting & Cable - November 25, 2007
Acouple of weeks ago, Steve Rosen stood in front of a mammoth wall as a range of startling images beamed out over the Norwalk, Conn., Best Buy store where he's a supervisor. There above Rosen, the world's best soccer player, Ronaldinho, scored on an impossibly green field. Next to him was a hair-raising closeup of Johnny Depp in the Pirates of the Caribbean series.
- Market Eye
- What's a Webisode Worth?
- EchoStar Takeover Talk Bumps Stock
- A Clear Picture
- BC Beat
- 'Early Show' Clear on HDTV, Fuzzy on DTV
- BC Week
- Where to be and what to watch…
- Fast Track
- Strike Update: Guarded Optimism
- FCC Set to Clamp Down on Cable
- Warner Bros.Handles Hunt; 20th in Session
- Left Coast Bias
- Can You Handler?
- Station to Station
- Stations Battle for 'Best Picture'
- Take Five
- Forman: Father of 'Kid Nation'